Very Lazy Garlic, Ginger & Chilli

Very Lazy Garlic, Ginger & Chilli
When it comes to chopping garlic especially, I am very lazy, I tend to stick to the dried and powdered versions of chilli, garlic and ginger instead of the fresh varities as it is just so much quicker; however these may be the answer.

Very Lazy have a range of pre-chopped and pre-prepared essentials such as ginger, chillies and garlic that makes cooking and preparing so much quicker and easier. The best part for me is that, unlike other items like these, the expiration date is quite long - six week after opening which is great!

We have been using the *Very Lazy Chopped Garlic (£1.49, 125g) the most and we are half way through the pot already which isn't surprising considering that it is used almost everyday. It does have a vinegar taste to it even when heated through but I don't mind that - it doesn't have an artificial or subtle flavour. I will DEFINITELY be buying this one when it runs out! Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

I also have the *Very Lazy Chopped Ginger (£1.45, 115g) which again is in white wine vinegar, as all three are, which is probably why they are able to stay fresh for so long. I have only used this one a couple of times as I rarely use ginger but it is super handy and when cooked through well, you don't taste the vinegar. Overall rating: ★★★★☆, 4/5.

Lastly, the *Very Lazy Chopped Red Chillies (£1.45, 190g) which I haven't used as I don't use chilli that much - my little tastebuds can't cope with anything spicy! But as with the ginger one, my dad has been using it and loving it. It takes time and effort out of cooking and they are so handy to have in the fridge. Overall rating: ★★★★☆, 4/5.

Overall, I cannot recommend enough, especially the garlic one and I will be buying another one when it runs out! All of the ones I have are suitable for vegetarians and I think the price is fantastic! They have a few other products such as lemongrass paste, garlic puree, piri piri chillies in oil and more. The products can be bought from Ocado, Tesco, Sainsburys and online.

Have you tried anything from this brand? 

No comments