Buko Organic Coconut Water

Buko Organic Coconut Water
I think we all know by now how amazing coconut oil is, it is fantastic for beauty uses and it is a healthier alternative to other oils for frying and baking - I have gone through two large tubs of coconut oil this year and it will be something that I'm always going to repurchase. However, I think coconut water, which was the it drink earlier this year and last year, has been somewhat forgotten.

Coconut water is a natural isotonic liquid so it hydrates you more efficiently than water and it has some of the same benefits as sports drinks. The *Buko Organic Coconut Water (330ml) is made from young green Philippine coconuts. They are grown without the use of pesticides in GMO free farms and for every bottle of organic Buko that is purchased, one square metre of rainforest is saved!

The coconut water comes in a 1 litre bottle as well as a 330ml carton which is great for on the go. I was kindly sent a few of the handy 330ml cartons and they have been a staple on my desk since. I love using coconut oil and coconut milk in cooking and baking so I knew I was going to like coconut water. It is refreshing and sweet and to me it is slightly creamy, but thats probably just me! Coconut water naturally contains magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium which is fantastic and the Buko coconut water is loved by rugby players and sports nutritionists alike.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend the Buko coconut water, it tastes great and it is great for you! I also love the natural and environmentally friendly ethos of the brand, particularly the conservation efforts with Cuipo. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

Have you tried the Buko coconut water? 

No comments