New: Levi Roots Caribbean Snack Pots

A few days ago I received an amazing hamper featuring a few brand new products that will be hitting the supermarket shelves this summer from Levi Roots - it was such a cute PR package so thank you! You can see all of my blogger mail and unboxings on my instagram (@ofbeautyand).

*Levi Roots Caribbean Coconut Rice (£1.29 each)
Within the cute package were four of the new snack pots from Levi Roots which are filled with natural, wholesome ingredients and traditional Caribbean flavours so naturally they're all a little spicy. They have spice rating on the sides of the pots ranging from mild to medium. My favourite snack pot of the four, which are all suitable for vegetarians, has to be the coconut rice pot as it was incredibly moreish, comforting and delicious - thankfully for me, it wasn't too hot at all. It's one of the pots that are lower in fat and calories which is what I'm looking for so I'll definitely be picking up this one!
*Levi Roots Rasta Pasta (£1.29)
Usually I prefer any kind of pasta pot or instant pasta snack to rice but sadly not this time. Don't get me wrong, I liked the warming, slightly spicy tomato based pasta snack; however it just wasn't as good as the previous pot. They are all more 'healthier' instant options as they don't contain MSG, they use natural ingredients and they are lower in salt and sugar - although I found most of them sweet on some level.

*Levi Roots Reggae Noodles (£1.29)
The last two snack pots are noodles based which are some of my favourite kinds as I adore instant noodles, even though they're the cheapest snacks possible! The reggae noodles are classed as medium in terms of spice but thankfully even my tastebuds were ok which is surprising as it contains scotch bonnets chillies! I definitely liked the smokey flavour of this one but my favourite noodle snack pot is next up!
*Levi Roots Curry Noodles (£1.29)
This noodle pot to me tastes like quintessential, and not at all authentic, curry sauce! I don't mean that in a negative way at all, I really liked this flavour. It is very mild, very moreish and my second favourite snack pot out of the four that I was kindly sent. I would recommend all of them as tasty snacks or a light lunch for school or work but my favourites have to include the coconut rice and the curry noodles, both of which I'd definitely pick up when I see them on the shelves!

Will you be picking up these snack pots? 

No comments