Weight Watchers Snacks

First up, I haven't ever been a member of Weight Watchers and to be honest I don't think I ever will be...I love food too much but I was recently sent some of their snacks and some of the best kind of snacks - chocolates/biscuits. 

The ones I tried first were the *Weight Watchers Custard Creams (£1.50, 132g) which contain 52 calories and 2.2g of fat per biscuit. The low calorie number is fantastic but in my opinion the fat content is a little high per biscuit. However they are a source of fibre and protein so they are basically health food, right...These are definitely my favourite as they are so nostalgic to me, I had them as a child and until now I hadn't had a custard cream biscuit. They are so delicious and moreish, I could easily eat the whole packet; thankfully it is resealable because that is what I would have done otherwise. I would definitely buy these and the price point is great, in my opinion. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5!

Next up, the *Weight Watchers Bourbon Creams (£1.50, 132g), again the price is great and it is also a resealable pack. I don't know about everyone else but if a packet isn't resealable then I think it is perfectly accept to eat the while packet...that's my excuse. As with the custard creams, these are also quite nostalgic as I had them as a child and until now I hadn't ate a bourbon biscuit probably since primary school! They are biscuity but because of the cocoa cream in the centre they are really creamy almost and not dry like most biscuits are. Myself and my sister really like these and she has now claimed them as hers. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

Lastly the final pack was a bit of an all round fail, the *Weight Watchers 5 Chocolate Biscuits (£1.50, 5 x 18g bars). They contain 3.9g fat and 87 calories per bar - again I think the fat content per bar/biscuit is a little high. These bars to me taste like advent calendar chocolate which myself and my sister don't like - it tastes a little odd and the texture isn't what I would have expected at all. The inside 'biscuit' part is really strange, I haven't ate a biscuit like it before - and not in a good way. It's safe to say we won't be buying these. Overall rating: ★☆☆☆☆, 1/5. 

Overall, we love the first two packs and we will definitely be buying them in the future as slightly less fatty sweet snacks but the chocolate biscuits are a no no. 

Have you tried these biscuits from Weight Watchers? Do you have any Weight Watchers snack/food recommendations?

*Don't forget to enter my Yogi Tea giveaway*

No comments