Just Bee Spring Water Drinks

Just Bee Spring Water Drinks
One of my resolutions for the past couple of years was to drink more water and I have been sticking to it most of the time and the one thing that has been helping is flavoured water; so when I received the *Just Bee Spring Water Drinks which can be purchased from Selfridges, Fortnum and Mason and online, I was excited to give them a go.

The drinks are 100% natural, they contain less than 50 calories and they don't contain refined sugar or artificial sweeteners - natural honey is used as a sweetener. There are three flavours available, including:

- *Just Bee Lemon, Green Tea and A Hint Of Honey: Over the past year, I have become more and more obsessed with green tea - I adore all of the green tea drinks I have tried including the Hampstead Iced Tea Drinks and the amazing Teapigs Matcha Drinks. I loved this drink, it is so fresh, light and subtly lemony *if that's a word*. It's a tasty and refreshing way of drinking more water.

- *Just Bee Apple, Ginger and A Hint Of Honey: I am not a massive fan of ginger in drinks, on the whole, so I wasn't sure about this one but it turned out to be my favourite out of the three. The apple flavour is the most predominant and that is why I love it so much. It would be perfect for spring/summer.

- *Just Bee Blueberry, Lemon and A Hint Of Honey: Oh, the packaging is gorgeous - it's so cute and spring appropriate! I don't like blueberries so as with the previous drink, I wasn't sure if I would like this one. Sadly, this one is my least favourite, it is very fruity and the sweetest out of the three.

Overall, I love love love the first two flavours as they are so refreshing, tasty and are a great way of drinking more water; however I am not really a fan of the last flavour but I'm sure most people will be. I also love the packaging, branding and the ethos of the brand. Also 10% of the profits are donated to the brands charity partners including Friends of the Honey Bee which is fantastic! Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

Have you tried any of the Just Bee drinks? 

No comments