Sown & Grown Three Grain Granola

Sown & Grown Three Grain Granola
One of my goals for this year is to have a more balanced and varied diet, as well as a slightly healthier one, and one of the meals that I tend to overlook when it comes to getting the most out of it is breakfast. I eat pasta, noodles, toast or porridge for breakfast (odd I know), rarely cereal or anything like granola.

However, when the *Sown & Grown Three Grain Granola (£3.95, 450g) arrived I was excited to give it a go. Firstly, I love the packaging! It's suitable for vegetarians and uses 100% British grains. It is high in fibre, it doesn't contain added salt and it contains: oats, barley, spelt (wheat), almonds, linseeds, pumpkin seeds, rapeseed oil, honey and sugar. There are six varieties to choose from and I have the super tasty three grain granola version.

I love anything containing a mixture of honey, nuts and oats so I knew I would love this one! It's sweet, crunchy and tasty and best of all it is healthy and filling - it keeps me full until lunch. I have it on it's own or with oat milk (I use the Oat Dream milk which is the best oat milk I've tried). I've gone through half the tube already...oops. I'd definitely recommend it. They are available in 300 Sainsbury's stores. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5!

Have you tried the Sown & Grown granola/muesli? 

No comments