Snact Fruit Jerky

Snact Fruit Jerky
I have to admit that I'm a bit of a snacker, oops! Also I tend to pick out unhealthy or less filling snacks but Snact has come to the rescue. Snact make vegan, gluten free and 100% fruit snacks so they are not only healthy but they are yummy too.

I LOVE the packaging, it's spring like, colourful and easy to take on the go! The chewy fruit snack pieces are made from surplus and produce that would have otherwise been thrown away and discarded. So not only are they super healthy but they are helping use up food that would have been wasted.
Snact Fruit Jerky
I have both flavours and both are amazing! They are also 100% apple/raspberry and apple/mango fruit puree. Each 20g packet contains 62 calories, 0.5g protein, 0.03g of fat, 2.9g fibre and no salt; also each pack is one of your five a day.

- *Snact Apple & Raspberry Fruit Jerky (£4.50 for five packs): I have tried a couple of snacks like this and these are definitely my favourite! The pack doesn't contain much but the pieces are so fruity and tasty. They have an unusual texture that if you haven't had snacks like these before then it may take a little getting used to but I love them - I can go through these packs SO quickly. The pieces are sweet but not overly so and they are surprisingly filling. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

- *Snact Apple & Mango Fruit Jerky (£4.50 for five packs): I thought the Apple and Raspberry flavour would be my favourite but I like these more as they are quite tangy/sour which I LOVE. They have the same unusual but interesting texture. They are so moreish, I can easily eat a whole packet in under five minutes but unlike my other snacking, there is no post-snack guilt. I wish they had more flavours! Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

Have you tried anything from Snact? 

No comments