Indigo Nutrition Super Vital Powder

Indigo Nutrition Super Vital Powder
If you follow my main blog, Of Beauty & Nothingness, then you may have been that I've worked with this brand before - I tried their Superprotein Power which I loved in smoothies. I'm lucky enough to work with Indigo Nutrition again for this post.

I have the *Indigo Nutrition Super Vital Powder (£7.49, 100g) which contains organic Acai powder, organic Baobab powder and beetroot powder and contains a range of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron and Potassium.

The powder is purple in colour, it contains 100% pure ingredients and it can be added to smoothies or juice. I've been adding the powder to my smoothies before I blend them in my NutriBullet *I've been loving my mango, apple and raspberry smoothies recently*. It states to start with 1/2 teaspoon of the powder and to work your way up to 4 teaspoons per day.

The power doesn't add much flavour at all to the smoothie but it adds extra vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre - unlike some nutritional powders, this one doesn't add a powdery taste. I'd definitely recommend it! I will have reviews of the other powders on my blog soon! Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

Have you tried anything from Indigo Nutrition? 

No comments