Fry's Meat Free Chicken Style Strips

Fry's Meat Free Chicken Style Strips
Image from Google
Another day, another post about the amazing frozen range of Fry's vegetarian and vegan food! I have loved everything from the range so far and this product is no different - actually I think it is my favourite of the items I've tried thus far. I have been using the *Fry's Chicken Style Strips (£3.13, 380g) pretty much constantly this week!

They are vegan, high in fibre and protein and they don't contain added preservatives. Fry's products have a lower carbon footprint, it has a dedicated vegan factory and they are non-GMO products. I've been using the strips as part of my lunch and main meals all week and I LOVE them, I'm going to have to order another pack ASAP.

The strips have a slightly unusual texture, it has a really meaty texture and they can be added to so many meals. The strips taste so nice, they are very quick and easy to cook in a wok or pan, or under the grill. I have been adding them to rice noodles, beansprouts and veggies with a Thai peanut and coconut sauce *it's delicious* and I can't stop making it! Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

No comments