Best Crisp Sandwich Ever ft. Burts

Best Crisp Sandwich Ever ft. Burts
I ever since I was a child I've loved crisp sandwiches (potato chips, if you're american) and I don't know why someone first thought to put crisps into a sandwich but they were equal parts mad and genius. It obviously isn't the most health conscious thing to eat but it's great as a little treat/cheat. I always have cheese and onion or sea salt crisps on white bread but when an amazing package came from Burts I was excited to experiment and to create the best crips sandwich ever!
Best Crisp Sandwich Ever ft. Burts
For my first attempt I used the *Burts Vintage Cheddar and Spring Onion Crisps which are so moreish as well as rocket, herby soft cheese and basil on a seeded bagel. I love these crisps, they're so addictive and so nice as part of a crisp sandwich - I also think that fresh basil is perfect on any sandwich as well as rocket.

I've tried some of the other Burts crisps and they are all so yummy, especially the coconut curry crisps - definitely give them go! I'll have reviews of the others on my blog soon!

Have you tried any of the Burts crisps? What's you're favourite sandwich combination?

No comments