Yum Cha Instant Iced Tea Drinks

Yum Cha Instant Iced Tea Drinks
If you didn't know already, I'm a bit obsessed with herbal, mint or green tea so when these instant iced tea drinks arrived in the post, I was excited to give them a go as they seemed perfect for summer - well, the kind of summer we get in England!

*Yum Cha Jasmine (£3.95, 33cl) 
The drinks, to me, are a mix between iced tea and cordial as to use you just dilute the Yumcha tea into water - approx. 1 part tea to 25 parts water. The jasmine flavour is brewed using real tea and it tastes so good! I'm not a massive fan of floral tea but this is so nice when just out of the fridge. The weather in the UK has been muggy and humid but not very hot so these have been perfect on the warmer days. It's such a refreshing drink with a subtle jasmine tea flavour that I love. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

*Yum Cha Moroccan Mint (£3.95, 33cl) 
I LOVE mint tea so I knew I would love this one! Mint tea, in any form, is just so refreshing and perfect as a breakfast tea. I have been having this tea in my kilner jar mug with lots of ice in the morning or in the afternoon as a little pick me up. It's a close call between the two as to which one I like more but I think I'm going to have to go with the jasmine tea! Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

Overall, I'm really happy with both and I know I'll use them up so quickly! They are both sweet enough on their own so I don't need to add anything and they are both so quick and convenient. I love the flavours of both but the jasmine tea is my favourite. There's also a lemon flavour and elderflower flavour that both sound amazing!

Have you tried either of these? Do you like iced tea? 

No comments