Sugavida Palmyra Tree Blossom

Palmyra Tree Blossom Sugar
I don't have a massive sweet tooth but at this time of the year I am drinking more sugary hot drinks and sweet treats as well as baking lots of brownies, gingerbread and cookies which naturally have quite a lot of sugar in them. Sugar in any form isn't going to be super healthy but in comes Sugavida.

I was kindly sent the *Sugavida Organic Palmayra Tree Blossom Sugar (250g) which is a variation of sugar ethically and sustainably derived from the Palmyra Tree. It's 100% organic and it's suitable for vegans and vegetarians. The organic palmyra blossom sugar is low in fructose, it's diabetic friendly and it is rich in vitamin B12 and also includes B1, B2, B6 and iron which is amazing!

The sugar is quite fine, it's finer than regular granulated sugar and it looks like light brown sugar - it smells/tastes like light brown sugar too. It has a delicious treacle-like flavour which I love and I find it a little less sweet compared to white granulated sugar. It can be used for cooking, baking or stirring into hot drinks which is what I've been doing the most with this sugar but I can't wait to use it in baking too. Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5.

Have you tried the Sugavida Palmyra Tree Blossom sugar? 

No comments