Fry's Rice Protein + Chia Stir-Fry Strips

Fry's Rice Protein + Chia Stir-Fry Strips
Can I rave about Fry's products anymore? Yes! I have yet another review where all I'm going to do is rave about the product as I'm so impressed. I have the *Fry's Rice Protein + Chia Stir-Fry Strips (£2.99. 300g) which is probably my favourite product so far although I say that about everything from this brand.

I use these strips up SO quickly, I cannot get enough and I will be buying more as soon as I've used up the other products I have. The strips, as with all of the other items I've tried, are not dry at all which is such a pleasant surprise as the only other vegetarian/vegan meat substitutes I've tried have been from Quorn which is really dry, in my opinion.

The strips are amazing in stir-frys as the name would suggest and I've been pairing them with rice noodles (I love rice noodles!), green beans, spiralized carrot and a basic sauce of soy sauce, peanut butter and toasted sesame oil. I cannot recommend Fry's products enough! Overall rating: ★★★★★, 5/5!

Have you tried anything from Fry's? 

No comments